over 2 years ago
One week left to deadline - keep going!
There’s only one week left to enter your submission to the 2020 Developer Circles Community Challenge. Don’t wait until the last minute - submissions are due October 26 before 5 pm EDT. (Find out what time that is in your city)
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now.
Run through this list before you sit back from your project:
- Are you submitting a step-by-step written tutorial that demonstrates the use of one or more features of any of these technologies: Open Source: Hack, React, React Native, PyTorch, Docusaurus; Spark AR; Wit.ai; Messenger Platform?
- Does your tutorial use Open Source sample code from your newly built solution or use a solution that you’ve built in the past? Note: if you are using an existing solution, be sure it works with the latest version of the products being used.
- Have you submitted a written tutorial on GitHub?
- Max 4000 words
- Must include citations wherever necessary (e.g. code inspiration).
- Must be Open Source and hosted on a publicly accessible GitHub repository.
- Have you included a link to your Open Source sampled software that your tutorial is based on?
- Have you submitted a video? Is your video about 2 minutes long and serves as a walkthrough of your tutorial?
- Did you include an MIT Open Source license in your GitHub repository?
Pro Tip: Don't wait until the last minute to upload your video. Due to file size, format, and your Internet connection, uploading a video to Facebook Video, YouTube, Vimeo, or Youku could take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours. We cannot stress this enough! There have been many times a submission becomes ineligible due to errors with video rendering and uploading.
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.