7 months ago
- Are you submitting a step-by-step written tutorial that demonstrates the use of one or more features of any of these technologies: Open Source: Hack, React, React Native, PyTorch, Docusaurus; Spark AR; Wit.ai; Messenger Platform
- Does your tutorial use Open Source sample code from your newly built solution or use a solution that you’ve built in the past. Note: if you are using an existing solution, be sure it works with the latest version of the products being used.
- Have you submitted a written tutorial on GitHub?
- Max 4000 words
- Must include citations wherever necessary (e.g. code inspiration).
- Must be Open Source and hosted on a publicly accessible GitHub repository.
- Have you included a link to your Open Source sampled software that your tutorial is based on?
- Have you submitted a 2-minute walkthrough video of your tutorial?
- Did you include an MIT open source licensing in your GitHub repository?
Pro Tip: Don't wait until the last minute to upload your video. Due to file size, format, and your Internet connection, uploading a video to Facebook Video, YouTube, Vimeo, or Youku could take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours. We cannot stress this enough! There have been many times a submission becomes ineligible due to errors with video rendering and uploading.
You are almost to the finish line! Submissions are due October 26 before 5pm ET. (Find out what time that is in your city.)